Wednesday 11 January 2017

self asessment


SKILL
LEVEL
RAG
ACTION REQUIRED?
To apply narrative elements, techniques and theory to my coursework.
4b


To use narrative theories to analyse my coursework in detail.
4b


To plan so that product meets audience needs, demography and psychography.
4b


To match content of my coursework to the BBFC classification given.
4c

Based on research
To analyse coursework in relation to audience theories.
3a

L4: I need to research audience theories and apply them to my coursework.
To use technical codes (MECS) to communicate meaning effectively during construction.
4b


To analyse my products in relation to Media Language.
4c

L4 A: To research sophisticated media language and apply them to my work.
To apply the theory of Semiotics to my Products.
4b


To explain and analyse stereotypes and countertypes in my products.
4a


To explain/justify/ analyse messages, values and ideologies in my products.
4c

L4 A: To be able to link these justifications of messages, values and ideologies to my audience and how they will perceive these.
To use conventions of the genre in my products.
4c

L4 A: To be able to also develop conventions, by using unconventional elements. To also include intertextuality.
To challenge conventions of the genre in my product.
4c

L4 A: To be able to research unconventional elements of horror and apply them to my products.
To list icons / describe iconography for each of the three media forms I am working on in my chosen genre.
3a

L4: To look over my poster advert, radio trailer and film and make a list of the conventional icons in the horror genre
To give examples of real products that are linked to my products in relation Each of the five areas in 1A and the five sections in 1B.
4c

L4 A: To be able to analyze and comment on my product in all areas of section 1A and 1B, being sophisticated as well.
To use a range of Media terminology that is varied, ambitious and accurate.
3a

L4: To research sophisticated media terminology and apply them to my work, such as evaluation.
To edit in Final Cut, creating intended meanings and effects.
4c

L4 A: To be able to explore final cut pro in detail and use interesting techniques to create a specified effect for my audience.
To edit in Audacity, creating intended meanings and effects.
4b


To meet deadlines
4b


To plan in detail and effectively
4b


To present work with care
4b


To use a range of presentation software
4b


To work in a group
4a


To conduct secondary research
4a


To conduct primary research
4c

L4 A: To be able to edit all primary research.
To evaluate the success of my product.
3b

L4: To look at example evaluations from last years media class, and look over my film, analyze my product in terms of what went well and what could be better. Use different presentation tools to present this.

No comments:

Post a Comment